Working in the real estate industry can be unpredictable—filled with ups and downs, highs and lows. One minute you’ve helped your clients close on their dream home, while another has fallen out of escrow. Yes, this business is unpredictable, but it can also be incredibly rewarding.
Everyone lifts themselves up in different ways—whether it’s listening to music, taking a long jog, or reading pearls of wisdom from the great minds and sages of the world. As Epictetus once said, “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” Whatever it may be, don’t forget to share it with others; e.g. send an email, post on a whiteboard or share on social media by using hashtag #MondayMotivation or #WisdomWednesday.
Given below are ten quotes to share with your team and colleagues to motivate, inspire and help them.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ̶ Arthur Ashe
- “Don’t be the person who is given a mile but only takes an inch.” ̶ Seth Godin
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ̶ Jim Ryun
- “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.” ̶ Anonymous
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” ̶ Sam Levenson
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” ̶ Maya Angelou
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” –Thomas Edison
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” –Chris Grosser
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” ̶ Anonymous
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” ̶ Milton Berle
Your real estate business is bigger than you think. ReferralExchange matches your clients with 3 great agents and pays you a 25% referral fee at closing.