How to locate your ReferralExchange LIVE email inbox (needed for all lead forwarding)
1. Log in to your ReferralExchange LIVE dashboard.
2. Click the blue "Account Details" button
3. Your email will be located next to your name and picture above the blue words that say “configure lead forwarding”.
4. Send your leads (from any lead source) directly to this inbox so our team can begin working for you!
Realtor.com Automatic Forwarding Instructions
1. Sign in to Realtor.Com
2. Hover over the photo at the top right corner, and select “Settings”
3. Click on “Lead Settings”
4. Under Configure Your Lead Settings, you'll need to add your custom LIVE Forwarding email in each section between SMS and Top Producer.
5. In each section between SMS and Top Producer, add your custom REX LIVE email and select "Lead parsing" under the dropdown menu.
6. Make sure the email format is HTML. After that, remember to click “Save”
7. To test that your email has been updated properly, you can click "Send Test" next to your new lead parsing email.
8. Repeat steps 5 - 7 for all sections and click "save"
Zillow Automatic Forwarding Instructions
1. Log into Zillow.
2. Hover over Agent Hub in the top right and click Inbox. On the Inbox screen, click Settings.
3. Select Lead Forwarding from the menu on the left.
4. Click Edit lead forwarding settings.
5. Select Forward indefinitely
6. Enter your ReferralExchange LIVE email inbox address in the Forward to field and click "save".
CINC Automatic Lead Forwarding
1. Log into your dashboard using the sign-in button in the top right-hand corner of your CINC website.
2. Hover over your name in the top right-hand corner and select “Profile & Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the “Advanced” tab.
4. Add your custom Referral Exchange LIVE email to the “Lead Alert CC” and “Listing Alert Lead Alert CC” fields.
5. Click the “update” button to save.
6. You should see a green confirmation message if the changes are successful, then you are good to go!
7. Ensure that your Notifications Settings are set up to receive an email with New Lead Inquiries.
How to set up automatic forwarding of ReferralExchange referrals back to LIVE
1. When you purchase LIVE, any referral received from ReferralExchange are automatically sent to your new account.
2. No action is required on your part. If you would like to change this setting, please follow the steps below
3. Login to your LIVE account and go to your Account Details
4. Click "Lead Forwarding Preferences" to reach the preferences menu
5. In the ReferralExchange Lead Forwarding Preferences, check the box which reads "Do not send to LIVE after I accept the lead"
Zurple Automatic Lead Forwarding Instructions
1. Login to Zurple Dashboard
2. Select name in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select “Profile”
4. Scroll down and find the email Forwarding option
5. Input custom Referral Exchange LIVE Email ending in at @live.referralexchange.com
6. Make sure to save changes!
What is ReferralExchange and ReferralExchange LIVE?
ReferralExchange allows real estate agents to maximize their time while taking advantage of every lead and referral. We'll verify your leads and referrals to make sure the provided information is correct, contact them instantly and give them back to you when they're ready to transact, and match those clients outside of your area, price point or property type with three great agents. Now you can focus on helping your clients buy or sell homes instead of chasing down leads.
ReferralExchange is a partner of TopAgentsRanked.com, an online, free consumer-direct service that connects home buyers and sellers with local, top-performing real estate professionals.
How does the service work?
Step 1: Simply forward your leads into ReferralExchange or upload a CSV file. Using our proprietary technology, we’ll scrub your leads in real time – showing you which leads have incorrect information, and providing correct contact data when available. You can then either follow-up with these verified leads yourself, or have us contact them on your behalf.
Step 2: Our licensed customer service team will instantly contact your leads using a proven system that qualifies and warms them up for you. We can directly transfer the client to you or provide you with their information.
You can also refer any of these scrubbed leads to our nationwide network of 140,000 agents to manage on your behalf. We’ll match these clients to the 3 best agents who fit their needs, handle the processing and paperwork, and pay you a 15% referral fee when the deal closes. Unlimited personal referrals are also included in your lifetime membership.
How often do you contact the leads during the contact process?
On average, we contact every lead via phone 12 times or until we speak with them and attempt a live transfer back to you.
How does the live-transfer process work?
Once we have reached your lead on the phone and they confirm interest in speaking with you, we will call and transfer them to you. If you’re not available to immediately take the call, we will gather information about their real estate needs, take their contact information and a preferred contact time/number, and email the information to you.
What do you mean when you say you have a network of top real estate agents?
Our network is comprised of over 140,000 top-performing real estate agents from large and boutique brokerages nationwide. All are experienced with referrals and are local experts in their markets. We personally research and recruit all of our agents based on their location, property focus, and annual results. Agents must be invited into our network, based on stringent requirements, and they cannot pay to join. Referral agreements are already in place, and our agents are familiar with the entire referral process. Our agents have an average 8+ year tenure in our network, and they can act quickly to ensure the best possible experience for you and your clients.
What types of leads/referrals can I submit?
We accept leads emailed from all possible lead generation sources or in the form of a .CSV file. Once you sign up for ReferralExchange LIVE, your Client Success Manager will help you directly import your leads into our service.
You may also submit an unlimited number of Personal Referrals (must have contacted the referral via phone within a 1-month period) at no charge. We will match your referrals with the 3 best agents who fit their specific needs, handle the paperwork and processing, and pay up to a 25% referral fee when the deal closes.
Why should I use your company?
We have been in business for 12 years and have helped over 250,000 clients buy or sell a home. Our partner agents consistently rank our service as their best source of referrals, and we have an extremely high client satisfaction rating.
How much does ReferralExchange LIVE cost?
There is a one-time fee to get started and the service costs $95 a month to maintain your contact team. There is a $3/lead charge as well.
How do I get started with ReferralExchange?
Simply sign-up and place your first client/referral into the Exchange -- it only takes about 5 minutes!
What if I don't like the agents who you select for my clients?
Every real estate agent that we select for your clients is of the highest caliber, but we pride ourselves on finding the right fit. If we need to refine matches, we will. Simply give us a call or send us an email and we will work with you until you and your clients are completely satisfied.
Does ReferralExchange have a real estate broker license?
ReferralExchange is a licensed broker in the state of California, able to accept referral fees in all fifty states. CA License #01426453, Tax ID #20-0776645.
If I still have questions, can I talk to a real person?
Yes. Our support team can answer any questions or walk you through the entire process - from opening your account to tracking your client/referral's progress. We are available Monday through Thursday from 7:00am to 5:30pm, and Friday through Sunday from 7:00am to 3:00pm Pacific Time at 415-653-5555.
How can I get ReferralExchange Leads?
Our invite-only network of agents is based on a variety of factors, including location, experience and performance. We want to ensure that our partner agents provide only the best service and support to our clients.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on whether or not you qualify.