Getting organized is a popular New Year’s Resolution for many of us – but probably one of the hardest to accomplish. Especially, when it comes to updating information and profiles on the myriad of CRM systems and websites you’re a member of. Making these updates can be laborious and time-consuming. Not only do you need to make sure that your information is consistent across all sites, but sometimes it’s a challenge to simply remember where you have posted profiles or information in the first place. Having all of your important data in one central, master document makes updating your information a breeze.
- To make the process easier, create a document that contains all of your stats, key phrases, professional headshots and information on it – you can do this in Word or Google Drive. List all of the different websites, groups, social media channels and organizations that you’re affiliated with, as well as a link to the login page, your password and the date that you make an update, for each. Every time you join a new group or create a new profile, be sure to add it to the master list.
- Consider managing your document throughout the year with a note-taking app like Evernote. This will give you the accessibility to make notes while on the go that you can later refresh the document with.
- At the beginning of every year, update that document – years in the business, memberships, group affiliations, sales data, certifications/designations, etc. If you’ve expanded your business to cover a specific buyer/seller type, property type or a new neighborhood or city – make sure you include that information as well.
- Next, click on each profile link and copy/paste your information as needed. It’s as easy as that. No more having to search for current data each time – or worrying about what you put where.
- Having all of your important information and data in a single, master document seems simple, but makes updating your information – and achieving one of your New Year’s goals – a breeze.
Your real estate business is bigger than you think. ReferralExchange matches your clients with 3 great agents and pays you a 25% referral fee at closing.